Review X-Mi X Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule iPhone / iPad / iPod / MP3 / Laptop Speaker - Black

 
 
 
X-Mini II Speakers
As someone who does a lot of travelling around the country, I find it very useful to have a set of portable speakers that can be plugged into my MP3 player so as to listen to music without headphones. Unfortunately the sound quality you get from most portable speakers is very poor with the bass in particular, failing to impress.

When I ordered my x-mini, I did...
versus
5 of 5 people found the following review helpful
2.0 out of 5 stars Small speaker, BIG sound
I bought this after I lost all my music files on my laptop but still had the music on my walkman and wanted to hear it without using headphones. I wasn't about to download all 2000 songs again so a speaker or two was needed. The glowing reviews for this product were enough to convince me to buy this and after seeing a demo vid on Youtube, I bought it.

It's a...

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | | Gerai El-Zatta
Copyright © 2011. Good Computer - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Gerai El-Zatta
Proudly powered by Blogger