Cheap Laptops New Apple Macbook Pro 15 inch Laptop (Intel Core i7 Quad Core 2.0GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Up to 7 hrs battery life)

 
Just switched to using Mac. Great laptop; but definitely overpriced.
Note: I keep updating this review with what I think are important points when I think of them. Hope this helps.

***Please also do read the comments left by others below this review. You'll find excellent points and welcome additions to this review in some of those***

So my old Windows laptop (7 years old) finally died on me. I dnn't own any desktop...
versus

I am deeply disappointed with this machine which, being a Mac fan, is far from the opinion that I have had until now. The machine is faulty in that the cursor has on occasions become an eraser which wipes the desktop as you drag it across and the only way to get rid of it is to switch off the machine from the power button which then sorts it out until the next time. The...
 MacBook Pro

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | | Gerai El-Zatta
Copyright © 2011. Good Computer - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Gerai El-Zatta
Proudly powered by Blogger