Cheap laptops New Apple Macbook Pro 17 inch Laptop (Intel Core i7 Quad Core 2.2GHz, 4GB RAM, 750GB HDD, Up to 7 hrs battery life)

Best buy 2011
Having already got an iMac from a couple of years back, it seemed like normal progression to update to a beefy Apple laptop. My mind was split between portability or power and I thought that by going for the 17 incher then the first would be compromised. Granted, it's much bigger than its smaller brothers, but actually, I think I've managed to get both.

There...
versus
Wonderful, but....
By the time I'd paid for the extras it cost me well over £2k. I upgraded from a pretty fast tower pc which I had bought back in 2003 and was beginning to show its age. I suppose Apple stuff is pretty special which is why people pay the premium. But I was disappointed by its speed. It is no faster than what it replaced and I frequently get that stupid little beachball that...

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | | Gerai El-Zatta
Copyright © 2011. Good Computer - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Gerai El-Zatta
Proudly powered by Blogger