Review Sapphire 21197-00-40G HD 7970 Graphics Card (3GB, GDDR5, DVI-I to VGA Converter)


READ FULL REVIEW >>>>

I had 2 6970's running xfire before I bought this beauty. I was not happy with the performance of xfire, so I bought a single card. As soon as you put it in and turn on the computer you notice....Nothing thats right no heat coming out the back and no noise, If you had owned the 6970 you'd think the card you just bought was broken.

Anyway, these are the important bits

Up to 925MHz Engine Clock
3GB GDDR5 Memory
1375MHz Memory Clock

So 5 min later I have clocked it too 1000MHz Engine and 1500MHz Memory by using AMD std overdrive, no need for voltage changes.........

READ FULL REVIEW >>>>



Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | | Gerai El-Zatta
Copyright © 2011. Good Computer - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Gerai El-Zatta
Proudly powered by Blogger