Review cheap laptops Apple MacBook Pro 15 inch Laptop (Quad-Core i7 2.4GHz RAM 4GB, HDD 750GB, HD Graphics, Radeon HD 6770M SD

 
Unbelievable Price, Awesome Machine
Fantastic brand new (Late-2011) Macbook Pro, exactly as specified by the seller and matching the specifications of Apple's own website. The only difference? It was 400 quid cheaper. I'm immensely satisfied with this purchase; a great la......
 
versus
Good, but could do better
I got my first MacBook Pro in 2006. It worked like a dream and I could not have had a better computer on which to complete a PhD. At that time there was iLife with iWeb so I could launch a website instantly having created a dot mac (later Me) account. It worked tremendously until about 2010, after which I foolishly decided to trade it in for a souped up second hand...

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | | Gerai El-Zatta
Copyright © 2011. Good Computer - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Gerai El-Zatta
Proudly powered by Blogger