Review Cheap TomTom XXL IQR Edition 5" Sat Nav with Full Europe Maps (42 Countries)

 
 
Great SatNav
I've owned/used the TomTom XXL IQR for approximately just over a month & wish I'd purchased one sooner.
Having been in the UK for 40 Years, I knew my way around quite well & never really felt the need to ever buy a SatNav.

After emigrating to Spain 5 Years ago however and feeling quite lost on the roads, I thought it would be an idea to purchase some kind...
versus
Not What it says on the tin !!
I have owned 3 tomtom machines and all have struggled with the same problem.....internal memory is small for the full European map.

There is no mention that the European map is has grown so large that the full map will no longer fit onto the 2gb flash drive. Tomtom home even tell's you your machines memory is too small for the full version and instead you are...

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | | Gerai El-Zatta
Copyright © 2011. Good Computer - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Gerai El-Zatta
Proudly powered by Blogger