Review EVGA Nvidia GTX550Ti 1GB 192-Bit 3D Ready Graphics Card

Amazing, especially considering the price
I bought this item, slightly sceptical that such a cheap card could offer any real improvement. I bought it to coincide with the release of BF3. My Nvidia 9600gt card just about managed to play the game with all the settings on "LOW". I whacked this baby in and everything automatically defaulted to "HIGH" and "ULTRA" with absolutely no loss of performance or...
versus
0 of 1 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Not Good With Linux
I could not get this card to work with Linux. Every time I tried to install my distro the screen blanked. Tried all the usual suggestions but I gave up in the end and have arranged to return the card. 
 

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | | Gerai El-Zatta
Copyright © 2011. Good Computer - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Gerai El-Zatta
Proudly powered by Blogger