Review Garmin Nuvi 1340 4.3" Sat Nav with UK and Western Europe Maps

 
First Sat Nav - No Worries
This is the first sat nav I have ever bought, so I spent quite a bit of time reading reviews and talking to friends with sat navs.

I've read some negative reviews about the nuvi 1340, but decided to take the plunge and so far - five days in - I haven't been disappointed.

It is very easy to use. The screen is big and clear, the instructions concise...

versus
It costs £50 to update maps!
I bought this in summer 2011. I visited Weymouth, which has a lot of new roads, and they weren't showing on the Garmin - it instructed me to turn left - but the road no longer existed. I have just been to Cardiff, and it sent me down bus lanes, and again up a road which is no longer there - John Lewis have built a store on it. So I bought the cable to connect to my PC,...

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | | Gerai El-Zatta
Copyright © 2011. Good Computer - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Gerai El-Zatta
Proudly powered by Blogger