Cheap Samsung RV520 15.6 inch Laptop - Silver (Intel Core i3 2330M 2.20GHz, RAM 4GB, HDD 500GB, DVDSMDL, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit)

 
Fast, But Some Annoying Features
Before buying this machine I compared Acer, Lenovo, Dell and HP. I bought the Samsung primarily because it offered an excellent processor speed (new gen i3) an Island keyboard, DHMI port and several other features I wanted, speed being the most important.

Overall, I believe this machine is excellent value for money and has been performing exceptionally well...
versus
37 of 37 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Sansung RV520
Generally I have been ok with the product, but I feel it suffers from a couple of drawbacks that would cause me to hesitate to recommend it.

Pros:
1. big screen
2. cost
3. performance for price tag
4. looks good

Cons:
1. Keyboard is uncomfortable to work on, especially when not on a desk, but rather in your lap
2...


Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | | Gerai El-Zatta
Copyright © 2011. Good Computer - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Gerai El-Zatta
Proudly powered by Blogger