Review TOKAI Autoradio MP3/USB/SD LAR-71

great replacement for your cd/cassette player
Tokai Lar-71 is a great replacement for your car if you still have cassette player fitted,

easy to use, controls are obvious, and you can benefit from the 4x40 W output which is more than enough for any car I think.
Also great option to have both USB and SD-card reader on the unit.
Who's writing mp3 or audio cd's these days anyway??? Copy your...
versus
 Great little stereo only 1 draw back
got this stereo to replace old one in my car, very very easy to instal took about 2-5mins. The reason I got this was for the usb no more looking for Cds and no more Cd skipping every time I hit a pot hole, so all good apart from if your music is not Mp3 file it wont pick it up on your memory stick. I have about 20 albums on my stick and can only listern to about 10?, if...

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | | Gerai El-Zatta
Copyright © 2011. Good Computer - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Gerai El-Zatta
Proudly powered by Blogger