Review cheap laptops New Apple Macbook Pro 13 inch Laptop (Intel Core i5 Dual Core 2.3GHz, 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Up to 7 hrs battery life)

Awesome!
As my first home computer was an Amstrad 1512 I have used computers for many years but I have to add I am literally a 'user' and would get totally lost in any in depth technical detail so this review is definitely not for those of you looking for impressive data specifications etc.

I have purchased numerous PC's over the years and as technology advanced it...
versus

I have the macbook pro for a few days now, and these are my impressions.

The Machine
I wanted to be "wowed" by the machine and the software, but to be honest, I don't get the wow effect from the design, I really don't see what all the fuss is about. It's good, but it's not THAT good, especially for the money. You could get a similar Sony Vaio for less...
 Initial Impressions

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | | Gerai El-Zatta
Copyright © 2011. Good Computer - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Gerai El-Zatta
Proudly powered by Blogger