Review Cheap laptops New Apple Macbook Pro 13 inch Laptop (Intel Core i7 Dual Core 2.7GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Up to 7 hrs battery life)


Great product
Having been a recent convert to Apple with the iPad, I decided to buy the new Macbook Pro as my current laptop is laggy and slow. The Macbook is in a different league in terms of build quality, speed and ease of use.

Pages and Keynote were easily and cheaply downloaded from the App Store and these are as user friendly as Word and Powerpoint. There were some...

versus
A little over-priced
I expected quite a lot from this purchase.. perhaps I had used Widows too long. I don't think the laptop is better than a Windows machine, and I don't think Apple is better than Microsoft. I have been tempted to load Windows onto it, as quite a number of people have. I do like the size, and I like the keys. But I wish I had spent £1200 on a top Windows laptop instead. One...

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | | Gerai El-Zatta
Copyright © 2011. Good Computer - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Gerai El-Zatta
Proudly powered by Blogger