Review Cheap Samsung YA-SBR510B 3 Channel Surround Sound Speaker System Bluetooth Wireless Connection







Read the full review ›



Samsung YA-SBRS10B
Samsung YA-SBR510B 3 Channel Surround Sound Speaker System Bluetooth Wireless Connection
I wanted a wireless speaker for my Ipad which I purchased 6 weeks ago (excellent by the way if you are thinking for getting an Ipad). Most of my electrical equipment in my home is Samsung so I looked at the reviews for this product before committing myself. My initial idea was...

versus
Not as great as I hoped
The sound started off crackly from the aux input but after a few hours use seemed to disappear. I have not yet been able to get the optical input to work from my computer, neither can I bluetooth pair my Nokia N95. The system isn't gutsy enough to fill more than one room and when turned up close to max, there is noticeable bass distortion. It works best when sat at...

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | | Gerai El-Zatta
Copyright © 2011. Good Computer - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Gerai El-Zatta
Proudly powered by Blogger