Review Panasonic SC-HTB520EB-K 240W Sound Bar with Wireless Downfiring Subwoofer (2 Piece Set): Sound Bar Cheap

Worth it
Pleased with this bit of kit. Improved the sound on my LED Samsung TV 100%. It will never be as good as full surround sound but I didn't want speakers and wires everywhere. The bar itself sits neatly in front of the telly and looks as if it belongs there. The sub woofer is unobtrusive and has the benefit of wireless technology. Suits my needs and if I was marking...
versus
 Style at the expense of quality
I bought this item to improve the sound quality of my new Panasonic tv. It only partly achieves that aim and I have several criticisms of this model;
1. There is a control for the volume of the sub-woofer, but there is no available adjustment for mid or high frequencies.
2. The high frequency end of the sound spectrum is poor resulting in an almost muffled...

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | | Gerai El-Zatta
Copyright © 2011. Good Computer - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Gerai El-Zatta
Proudly powered by Blogger