Review Cheap laptops MacBook Pro 15inch 2.4GHz (Intel Core i5, 4Gb RAM, 320Gb HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M with 256 MB, SD card slot, Intel HD Graphics, up to 9 hour battery life)

READ FULL REVIEW >>>

I bought a MacBook Pro to replace my old but fantastically reliable iMac G4. I'd purchased that particular machine over 5 years ago and it's never let me down so I knew I could buy Apple again with confidence. Okay, the high end macbook pro is more expensive than a windows laptop but the user experience is just infinitely better and I have faith that it will stand the test of time. I'm no computer expert - the macbook pro does heaps of stuff that I'll probably never use - but I do know that it's a wonderful piece of kit and the Intel i5 processor lets me do multiple tasks at lightening speeds.

Out of the box it feels strong and solid and the 15.4" screen is crisp and clear, just as you'd expect. I almost went for the 13" model but I'm glad I spent a little bit extra. You might as well if you're forking out this kind of money. My only gripe is regarding the 9hr battery life. I use mine mostly for movies and playing music and I don't think I've had anything like 9hrs from a full charge yet so beware of this if you take it on a long journey. This may be a little unfair as the screen is bound to sap more power if you're watching iplayer as opposed to writing an email but even so, I think 9hrs is unrealistic. That's basically the only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars.

In brief, if you want a powerful, sleek and reliable laptop that you (hopefully!) won't need to upgrade for a long time, you can't go wrong with this. It's a cracker...................................

READ FULL REVIEW >>>

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | | Gerai El-Zatta
Copyright © 2011. Good Computer - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Gerai El-Zatta
Proudly powered by Blogger