Review Dell AY511PA Premium Audio Soundbar with Virtual Surround




Better than expected.
I listen to and play a lot of music so sound quality is very important to me, even in my basic speakers. I recently purchased a new moniter and bought this to attach on. It clips on super easy with no worries of it ever falling off. The sound quality really is fantastic. I do sometimes notice the vocals being a bit drowned out but that is my high expectations so nothing...

versus
Dissapointed
Having had a Dell tower computer for many years I decided to give it an uplift by purchasing a new monitor along with the soundbar. My experience with Dell has been extremely good but i am sorry to say that the Sound Bar does not live up to the expectations I have for items bearing the Dell name. The sound quality is nothing like I would expect and the treble and bass...

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | | Gerai El-Zatta
Copyright © 2011. Good Computer - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Gerai El-Zatta
Proudly powered by Blogger