Review Kenwood KDC-455UW MP3/WMA/AAC/CD-Receiver with Front AUX/USB Music Inputs and iPod/iPhone Control



Fantastic Product!
I highly recommend this product, I spent ages searching for a radio that had iPhone control that was compatible with my iPhone 4, the only ones I could find were over £200, this is a steal at this price! The compatibility works very well and it's very simple to change the control between the iPod and the car radio, this makes it very handy if you are driving as you can...

versus
Disappointed
Its ok but for the original price I thought that it would be great. No real control over the song playlist when using a memory stick but apart from that it's just ok!!! 

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | | Gerai El-Zatta
Copyright © 2011. Good Computer - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Gerai El-Zatta
Proudly powered by Blogger