Review JVC KD-R321 Car CD Receiver with MP3 Stereo, Front Aux - Red Illumination

jvc head unit.
Great upgrade from the factory fitted radio. looks good and sounds really good. Great value for money. I would happily recomend this head unit to others. Was easy to fit and i can now use my ipod in the car. Made a nice change from fitting a Kenwood.
Read the full review ›
versus
hmmmmm.......
not sure about this. Have just returned it asking for replacement. (Amazon their usual thoroughly efficient self, thanks). I think the quality of the CD and aux output is ok in our car and has improved the speaker output. BUT - its taken me an age to work the stupid screen out. I can't get the radio stations to store despite hours of tinkering and web searching. I also...

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | | Gerai El-Zatta
Copyright © 2011. Good Computer - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Gerai El-Zatta
Proudly powered by Blogger