Review TomTom GO LIVE 820 4.3" Sat Nav with UK and Ireland Maps

 
Great Product
I bought this to replace an aging Tomtom One XL V1, and so far been very happy I used it next day for a trip and the planning was so much faster than my old model also love the spoken street names and the advanced lane guidance when on motorways was very helpful, the only gripe I would have if any was that before my first trip I connected it to the PC and had to wait...

versus
TomTom making progress
I had read many reviews of the 82x and 100x TomToms containing a lot of complaints, so when I took the risk and bought one I was relieved to find that most problems seem to have been overcome. Updating maps, speed cameras and live traffic info work OK, and the integrated mount works well. The screen is clearer and the instructions better than my old "One".
What...

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | | Gerai El-Zatta
Copyright © 2011. Good Computer - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Gerai El-Zatta
Proudly powered by Blogger