Review Toshiba Satellite C870-11H 17.3 inch Laptop (Intel Core i3-2350M 2.3GHz, 4GB RAM, 640GB HDD, Windows 7 Home Premium, USB 3.0)

FULL REVIEW>>> 

It is not possible to write a review of this item, as I have yet to discover what to do with it. I am astounded that that despite being adept with a laptop, I am left tired, puzzled and disappointed and have decided to wait until I have time during the summer holidays before I try to use it.
When I last bought a new iron for the princely sum of £19.99, I had in the box a complete guide of how to use the product, what its features were, a trouble-shooting guide even. I bought this item for £469.00 - not a sum to be spent lightly, and there was nothing in the packing to tell me how to use the laptop. Apparently, I'm told, I could pay to get some sort of handbook. I am no technophobe, but I do regret having bought this item. It really isn't good enough to spend this amount of money and be left having to do things by trial and error. I consider that I cannot use this item to its fullest capacity as I do not understand sufficiently what it can do.
Should it really be encumbant on the purchaser to have to go on line and download the user instructions? Always supposing, that is they are able to use another computer!.......................

FULL REVIEW>>>



Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | | Gerai El-Zatta
Copyright © 2011. Good Computer - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Gerai El-Zatta
Proudly powered by Blogger