Review Nextbase NB48-A / SDV48-A 7-inch Portable DVD Player with Car Kit and Integrated Battery

 
 
Nextbase NB48 Portable DVD Player Review
I've used this DVD player for about a week now and i'm very pleased.
Its easier to use than I expected, so I can already give the kids the remote and they can use it themselves and it's proved great for playing their DVD's and CD's all day, which has kept them entertained.
I've now ordered another one for a Christmas present for my brother!
versus
Awful
I have always had car DVD's for my kids but I found this one to be the worst of the lot.. 1) The sound is very poor in fact so quiet even I strained to hear 2) the straps were useless and did not hold the DVD player at all and after a few miniutes it ended up falling much to the disappointmnet of my kid 3) It only fits square head rests.. Ours are round so it was...

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | | Gerai El-Zatta
Copyright © 2011. Good Computer - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Gerai El-Zatta
Proudly powered by Blogger