Review Plantronics Gamecom 380 PC Gaming Headset (PC)


I have previously owned a few pairs of Plantronics headsets , of which one had a surround sound USB connecter and that was fine but if you like me have a good sound card that enables headphone jacks and mic jacks then the USB is useless. It is for this reason I opted for the 380's as they have 2 jack plugs that fit directly into my sound card an Asus Xonar Audio card. I have recently broken my StealSeries 7H headphones that I must say gave excellent sound quality, however they did cost £90 and you would expect good sound for that price. So after spending out constantly on varies headphones as I'm heavy handed I thought I would try the Plantronics Gamecom 380 and they were a surprise. I didn't think I was going to enjoy my experience with them coming off of having a pair of StealSeries 7H and now I'm wondering why the hell I sunk so much money into those as the 380s do everything right that 90% of your gaming population is going to care about: everything works as advertised, set up was fall-off-a-log simple, the microphone works, and is very, very clear and the headset is comfortable for long gaming sessions fits very well over my elephant ears and allows me to wear my glasses in comfort which is not what I can say about many other headphones.......

More Info detail..............

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | | Gerai El-Zatta
Copyright © 2011. Good Computer - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Gerai El-Zatta
Proudly powered by Blogger