Review Kindle Fire Wi-Fi, Full Color 7" Multi-Touch Display


I love this little gadget, it was pretty much what I was hoping for, it's fast, portable, relitively easy to use, it is a tablet, not just a kindle reader. Has a great bright screen, movies look great! easy to surf most of the web. A few things I would change, you cannot organise your books in catagories and I don't like that, I have over 800 books! the on/off switch should be at the top, not the bottom of the device, you can rotate many apps so that you can leave the button at the top, but not all of them will rotate, and it's too easy to accidentally turn it off. And I would put a volume button on the top or side of it, I know you can tap the screen to adjust volume, but it's too easy to do something else!! overall though I am happy with my purchase, and I'm hoping that Amazon can at least fix the organization problem with an app or software upgrade.
More description....
Kindle Fire, Full Color 7" Multi-touch Display, Wi-Fi

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | | Gerai El-Zatta
Copyright © 2011. Good Computer - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Gerai El-Zatta
Proudly powered by Blogger