Review Apple MacBook Pro 13 inch Laptop

 
Awesome
I had 4 laptops in the past 4 years. All have been disappointing in both hardware and software. I've been impressed with my iphone and iPad so I decided to try MacBook. I'm glad I did as this is the perfect machine in all aspect. Solidly built, sturdy, beautiful design with the hugely impressive Lion OS. Highly recommended.
***
Great OS but not as well built as I had hoped.
Having owned and operated PCs since the early 90's I was looking to replace my laptop. I decided to stretch the budget and bought a 13" MacBook Pro (alternate was a Samsung Chronos or Dell XP15Z). The deciding factor for me was the aesthetics of the product along with a reputation for build quality and customer service/satisfaction. I admit I was intrigued to try out a...

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | | Gerai El-Zatta
Copyright © 2011. Good Computer - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Gerai El-Zatta
Proudly powered by Blogger