Review MacBook Air SuperDrive (MacBook Air 2010)



MacBook Air SuperDrive
As a additive to MacBook Air is very necessary to loading items on to computer. Small and neat and very easy to use, just plug into computer, insert CD and away we go

***

Coulld be improved
I bought this to use with my macbook air 11 inch. I know that I can use other computers DVD drives for loading software but you can't use them to play CDs or DVDs. It works fine but I have a couple of criticisms. It would have been better if they had put a socket for the lead on the drive instead of the cable being permanently connected. I think that the cable will wear...
 

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | | Gerai El-Zatta
Copyright © 2011. Good Computer - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Gerai El-Zatta
Proudly powered by Blogger