Review ViewSonic VX2253MH-LED 22 inch LED Wide Screen Monitor - (VGA, HDMI, 1920 x 1080, 16:9, 5m/s, 1,000:1/30,000,000:1, 250 cd/m², Built in Speakers)

Fantastic Product
Seeing as there are only 3 reviews here and all the American reviews for the product over at Amazon.com seem to dislike it I thought I would share my knowledge.

This monitor to start with, is perfect. I spent hours trawling through monitor reviews and specs to find the right one and this is monitor won. First of all the size, I believe the bigger the better but...
versus
3.0 out of 5 stars Monitor
Great screen but even after following all the instructions couldn't get the internal speakers to work.
Support from Viewsonic haven't been able to assist. 
 

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | | Gerai El-Zatta
Copyright © 2011. Good Computer - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Gerai El-Zatta
Proudly powered by Blogger