Review ViewSonic VP2365-LED - LCD display - TFT - 23 [PC]

READ FULL REVIEW CUSTOMER>>>

I am very happy with this monitor - works as described and the colours are good provided you don't turn the brightness up too much. Only downside is I have had trouble with the anti-theft software provided - it keeps telling me I have changed computers when I haven't and asking me for a PIN number which I don't ever remember entering! The monitor shows a nag screen then goes into black and white mode. You can make the monitor usable again by holding down the [1] and [2] buttons while at the same time pressing the up arrow button.............................

READ FULL REVIEW CUSTOMER>>>

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | | Gerai El-Zatta
Copyright © 2011. Good Computer - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Gerai El-Zatta
Proudly powered by Blogger