Review Sony BDVEF200.CEK 2.1ch 3D Blu-Ray Disc/DVD Home Cinema 350W, BRAVIA Internet Video Enhancer

..
 
 
Great sound for the living room
I have a 5.1 surround system in my own bedroom but wanted something easy to operate for my parents in the living room downstairs and this ticks all the boxes.
The 3D blu-ray player is of exceptional quality, easy to operate and very clear on screen menus. The player has 2 hdmi inputs and an output to the telly so you can connect 2 extra hdmi units as well as the...

versus
  digital audio cable
boght this for my led tv. works fine and serves it purpose. But I am finding the signal a bit attenuated and thinking about buying another good quality one.

Overal I can rate this as an average product.

r..

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | | Gerai El-Zatta
Copyright © 2011. Good Computer - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Gerai El-Zatta
Proudly powered by Blogger