Review NEW 2012 - M009S 7 inch 4GB Google Android Tablet PC - Cheapest 2.2 Android Tablet works with Flash 10.1 - WiFi , Touchscreen, Epad, Apad, Android Market, Youtube, Kindle and Facebook App by PORRALOKA®

READ FULL REVIEW >>>

I received a confirmation e-mail this morning to say that the Tablet had been despatched the day after I had placed the order and that I would receive it in a few days, to my amazement half an hour later there was a knock at the door and it was the postman with parcel in hand. Unbelievable service. I have never used a Tablet before but am getting used to it very quickly. No problems setting it up and everything seems straightforward. Lighter than I thought it would be, clear screen. Very good value for money............................


READ FULL REVIEW >>>

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | | Gerai El-Zatta
Copyright © 2011. Good Computer - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Gerai El-Zatta
Proudly powered by Blogger