Review cheap laptops Apple MacBook Pro 15 inch Laptop (Quad-Core i7 2.2GHz, RAM 4GB, HDD 500GB Graphics, Radeon HD 6750M SD)

READ FULL REVIEW >>>>

This laptop is by far the best thing I've ever owned! I understand why people get annoyed because of the price in comparison with other top brand names. A few years ago I was a complete Mac hater! I never wanted anything to do with Apple because i too thought it was a money machine that drained the customers of all their cash to keep up with the latest gadgets. Last year though, i made the plunge! I'm a musician and gamer, and i wanted something that would really benefit me in these areas (more so for the music though). Since buying this machine, I haven't looked back.
 I can't believe how fast and smooth this laptop is. Apple really have made something that works so well in the users hands. At first it takes a LOT of getting used to, especially coming from Windows, you'll find that sometimes you get frustrated, but surely that will only last for a limited time, because the more you get used to the layout of Mac OS X, the easier it gets (obviously). I love the little details on it too, for instance, you don't have to clog your desktop up with a million and one folders, but it has this nifty little platform at the bottom where you can place all your preferred applications and what not (I understand you can also do this on Windows.) The graphics.............................


READ FULL REVIEW >>>>




Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | | Gerai El-Zatta
Copyright © 2011. Good Computer - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Gerai El-Zatta
Proudly powered by Blogger