Review Panasonic DMC-TZ25EB-K Compact Camera - Black (12.1MP, 16x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD

This is an initial review - I will update with more detail after a few weeks, but here are the first impressions:

I'm not a hobbyist photographer, so this is what I think as an enthusiastic amateur. I checked all the reviews first, and this meets high expectations. I want the best pictures I can get without relying my skill - hence this camera. This fits the bill: it's cleverer about photographs than I am. I also need something I'll take with me - so not too bulky. I spend time outdoors, so particularly wanted a wide angle.................

READ FULL REVIEW>>>

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | | Gerai El-Zatta
Copyright © 2011. Good Computer - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Gerai El-Zatta
Proudly powered by Blogger